The Virginia Cyber Range is committed to ensuring this website is digitally accessible to everyone, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Virginia Cyber Range is currently in the process of designing and developing this website to be compliant with a WCAG accessibility standard.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers, or request any information in accessible alternative formats through our Contact Us Page. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of the accessibility problem, the web address of the requested material, your preferred format in which you want to receive the material (electronic format, standard print, large print, etc.), and your contact information. We will make all reasonable efforts to make the page accessible for you.
Browser Accessibility Information¶
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools. The following resources detail some of the available browser accessibility tools:
- Windows and Microsoft Edge Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility Website
- To access flash content using a screen reader, visit the Adobe Flash Player Accessibility Website