This article only applies to Instructors. Students, please reach out to your instructor to submit a troubleshooting ticket on your behalf.
Business Hours and Holiday Schedule¶
Our Support team operates Monday - Friday between 8AM and 5PM Eastern US time. Please expect delays in response outside of these hours and on the following holidays and closings:
- New Year's Day: Jan. 1, 2021
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Jan. 18, 2021
- George Washington Day: Feb. 15, 2021
- Memorial Day: May 31, 2021
- Juneteenth (observed): June 18, 2021
- Independence Day (observed): July 5, 2021
- Labor Day: Sept. 6, 2021
- Columbus Day: Oct. 11, 2021
- Election Day: Nov. 2, 2021
- Veteran's Day: Nov. 11, 2021
- Thanksgiving: Nov. 24, 2021 - Nov. 26, 2021
- Winter Closing: Dec. 23, 2021 - Dec. 31, 2021
How to Submit a Ticket in Console¶
Please make sure you have an account with the Virginia Cyber Range. If you do not yet have an account, please see Getting an Instructor Account and Creating Your First Course.
If you already have an account, please make sure you can successfully login to the Exercise Area of the Virginia Cyber Range. Please see How to Login to the Exercise Area for more information.
Once logged into your account, please click on the question mark symbol in the top-right corner of the page. You can refer to the image below.
After clicking on the question mark, you should see a dropdown menu. Please select Support as shown below.
Finally, fill out the form that is shown with as many details as you can about the issue you are having. Click Confirm to send off the ticket to our team. The submission process is demonstrated below.
How to Contact Us Without Logging In¶
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to open a support incident with our help desk!