The "homepage" to the Cloud CTF environment is the Challenges page. Here, you can select from the different CTF challenges and get an overview of the competition.
1. The various challenge categories are shown in the first row. Select between these categories to display the challenges within them.
2. The challenges filtered by the chosen category will display here. The name of the challenge and the awarded completion score are shown in the box. Gray, checked boxes show completed challenges, while blue challenges are uncompleted. If you select a challenge, a pop-up will display, exemplified below:
3. This display shows your current ranking and score in the competition, as well as the teams above and below you. To view complete rankings, visit the Scoreboard page.
4. The middle display shows recent activity in the CTF. Use the scrollbar to view all of the completed challenges and other activities from competitors throughout the CTF.
5. CTF Timer, displaying a countdown to the end of the competition. Make sure to keep an eye out for your deadline!
If you experience any issues starting or viewing Cloud CTF in your web browser, please refer to our Cloud CTF troubleshooting article for helpful tips on resolving the matter.
If you are unable to resolve the issue, please reach out to our support team for assistance.