Changing CTF Themes - Admin¶
This KB article will step you through the process of changing themes in Cloud CTF.
1. Login to the Exercise Area¶
Login to the Virginia Cyber Range Exercise Area. See "How to Login to the Exercise Area" for login assistance.
2. Launch Your Cloud CTF Environment¶
3. Navigate to the "ADMINS" Panel¶
Once you have successfully entered your Cloud CTF environment, please navigate to the admin's panel by clicking on ADMINS as shown in the image below.
4. Click on the Settings Tab of The Admins Panel¶
Next, please click on the Settings tab of the Admins panel as shown in the image below.
5. Click on the Theme Dropdown List¶
Once you have clicked on the Settings tab, click on the Theme dropdown list located near the bottom of the window.
6. Select Your Theme¶
You can now choose from a variety of themes that suit your taste. In the image below, we will be choosing the theme titled Simple.
7. Click Confirm¶
Once you have decided on a theme, please click Confirm.
8. Choose When to Load the Theme¶
Once you have chosen your desired theme and clicked the confirm button, you will be presented with a pop-up window asking you to choose when you would like the theme to be loaded. The two available options are:
- Later: Choosing this option will load the theme the next time you login to the environment.
- Reload: Choosing this option will immediately load the theme into your environment.
Depending on the option you choose, your theme will reload immediately or upon your next successful login.
Note: More themes will be added to CloudCTF over time. If you have ideas for a theme, please let us know at email@example.com.
For more information about the features Cloud CTF has to offer, please go here.
If you encounter issues changing your Cloud CTF theme, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.