Can't Login to a Public CTF¶
Are Public Registrations Enabled?¶
- Instructors: You will need to make sure that you have enabled public registrations before your students will be able to login to a Public CTF event. Please see our guide on Setting up a Public CTF for further information.
Are you signing up using the unique public CTF URL?¶
- Students: Make sure to use the URL provided by your instructor to register for the Public CTF event. Checkout our guide on How to Join a Public CTF for instructions on this process.
- Instructors and Students: Browsers are often the cause of issues when logging in. We recommend that you try the steps listed in our CTF Troubleshooting Guide.
Still having trouble? Contact Support!¶
- Students: Please reach out to your CTF admin who can submit a ticket to our Support team on your behalf.
- Instructors: You can either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can review our guide on Submitting a Ticket via Console.
Thank You for Your Feedback!