Can't Login to a Public CTF¶
Are Public Registrations Enabled?¶
- Instructors: You will need to make sure that you have enabled public registrations before your students will be able to login to a Public CTF event. Please see the article titled Creating Private and Public CTF Competitions for instructions on setting up a Public CTF.
Are you signing up using the unique public CTF URL?¶
- Students: Make sure to use the URL provided by your instructor to register for the Public CTF event. Please see the section titled Public CTF Environment for instructions on how to register using a Public CTF URL.
- Instructors and Students: Browsers are often the cause of issues when logging in. We have detailed some preliminary steps that resolve most browser issues in our article titled Can't Launch CloudCTF
Still having trouble? Contact Support!¶
- Students: Please reach out to your CTF admin who can submit a ticket to our Support team on your behalf.
- Instructors: You can either email us at email@example.com or see this article titled Contact Support for details on submitting a ticket.
Thank You for Your Feedback!